Terms and Conditions
Effective March 25, 2020
Information On This Website
Welcome to Top10webdesignsites.com!
Top10webdesignsites.com provides an online information platform that allows for the comparison of website builders.
Information, including all facts, data, and other information on the Website, is of a general nature, is intended only for informational purposes, is subject to change without notice, and is not intended to be relied on by Users as advice on any particular matter.
Top10webdesignsites.com makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties, whether express or implied, with respect to the Information.
Top10webdesignsites.com Is Not a Website Development Advisor and Does Not Provide Website Development Services.
Through articles, opinions, and other content on the Website, Top10webdesignsites.com may provide general information about website development. All such information is general in nature. Top10webdesignsites.com makes no direct assessment of your website development issues, needs, or requirements.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Top10webdesignsites.com’s Website, located at /.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Top10webdesignsites.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Top10webdesignsites.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Top10webdesignsites.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Top10webdesignsites.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Top10webdesignsites.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Top10webdesignsites.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Top10webdesignsites.com
- Redistribute content from Top10webdesignsites.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Our Service is not intended for the users under 18 or any other age considered illegible in your country or state. By using the website, you accept that you are over 18 or in the age acceptable for the use of this type of service in your country or state. If you are under 18, you are not permitted to use the Website or the Service. We bear no responsibility in case if a User of the Website is not officially allowed to use it according to the legislation of the state.
Links To Other Web Sites
You have to admit that Our Website works in collaboration with the other affiliate websites or online services.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Top10webdesignsites.com.
Top10webdesignsites.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Top10webdesignsites.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- community sites;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Top10webdesignsites.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Top10webdesignsites.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Top10webdesignsites.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
You may not access or use the Website for any other purpose other than that for which Company makes it available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Company. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity;
- systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Company;
- tricking, defrauding or misleading Company and other users;
- engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempting to impersonate another user or person or using the username of another user;
- using the Company Service as part of any effort to compete with Company or to provide services as a service bureau;
- attempting to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website;
- harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any Company employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Company Services to you;
- deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Website content;
- using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.