Intuitive and easy to use website editor that will suit most business needs
The digital era is constantly evolving as the need for quick and easy website solutions are soaring. SiteBuilder, which is a one of a kind (Content Management System) – is a multifaceted website builder that caters to all types of website development needs and empowers you to build beautiful websites at your fingertips.
Their fast and visually appealing interface sets it apart from any other website builder making navigation and customization relatively easier. Read further for a full in-depth review of this fantastic tool.
This review will showcase all the merit and demerits and some of the unique ways you can build your very own website.
SiteBuilder Boiled Down
- More than 1000 free professional and visually stunning templates to go freestyling!
- Non-technical and beginners can use drag and drop feature quickly.
- Web and Mobile responsiveness optimized
- The Free Starter pack for users starting their own blog.
- Free Email services and SEO Tools
- 24/7 Customer support for setting up and further technical queries
Sitebuilder is Perfect For Users Who:
- Want to create visually-stunning websites with friendly interface.
- Have no experience with coding or dealing with a website developer.
- Doesn’t want to spend a fortune on getting a website made.
- Small to medium sized business owners who are just starting out their online business
- Want to set up an easy ecommerce store interface.
Salient Features of SiteBuilder
SiteBuilder packs with a lot of user-friendly and advanced controls for easy personalization. Some of the essential benefits of opting to go with Sitebuilder are a vast library of templates – over 1000 free templates with further sub-categorization of base models.
You can quickly add new header tabs, customize your drop-downs, add internal pages, add your portfolio and much more all by yourself.
The DIY tool allows you the authority to be the captain of your ship and decide the look you are endeavoring for.
Furthermore, Sitebuilder offers a handy SEO tool for ramping up your keyword ranking in Google search pages and ultimately – bringing you more sales in your funnel.
E-Commerce Functionality Options
Sitebuilder has a premium plan where you can unlock e-commerce functionalities alongside online store templates. This option is tailor-made for business owners who want to take the first step in creating an online business.
The e-commerce platform has a minimalistic interface where business owners can personalize their store themselves. The builder has a drag-and-drop interface, easy to navigate product galleries which you can customize. Starting from creating your store and adding new features without any fuss. The builder allows maximum functionality by adding/editing/ individual products and tweaking prices according to your likings and adding images of the products and writing useful SEO-ready description to get your products ranked. Moreover, you can easily manage your products within the store summary option and set up discount codes and shipping rates for cart accessibility.
You can also log on to the statistics panel and view your success rate and alter your sales funnel accordingly.
There are also several payment and shipping modes that you can select from while setting up your account.
Walkthrough Of SiteBuilder Interface
Let’s analyze and see how SiteBuilders visual appearance is. Here are some of the page-by-page setup instructions;
The Main Dashboard
The main dashboard is all about layering different options and functionalities where you can setup your account. From setting up marketing tools till managing unlimited email accounts.
The Template Gallery
Browse from over 1000+ templates from all categories. Easy to install and customize. Just hover your cursor over any model, and the “Edit” and “Preview” option will appear. You can select either of them to go into further editing modes.
All the features on the left are clickable while you can edit the front panel of the folding page.
The design feature allows you to select and alter your own images. You can also fill your background with vivid textures.
Adding Different Elements To Your Website
This feature packs up with almost everything that you can add to your website. From contact forms, Embedded HTML pages and strings, contact buttons, CTA buttons and even install PayPal payments options.
This versatile option lets you infuse elements that will surely make your customers buy your product or stay on your interactive website for a longer period.
Sitebuilder’s Pricings And Plan
Sitebuilder provides hassle-free hosting services with front end basic development option which makes the life of beginners and business owners easier. The free services are bound to have Sitebuilders integrated ads which cannot be removed and can be very distracting when your viewer browses your website.
The only way to remove the ads option and unlock more features of unlimited emails, SEO Tools is to go for one of the more reasonable premium paid plans.
Once you purchase one of the paid plans, you are given the liberty to:
- Setup free unlimited Emails
- Get SEO Tools for optimizing your Google rankings to get on #1 spot.
- Browse through inbuilt analytics support where you’ll get to see all the new and recurring traffic.
- Sitebuilder ads will be removed once you upgrade, enabling you to bring out the professional touch on your website
There are four premium plans plus a free basic program. Here is the specification of each of them listed down below.
SiteBuilder’s Affiliate Program
SiteBuilder’s powerful Affiliate network helps you drive more business to your website. The process is simple to Sign up, promote your website on different placements and earn up to $200+ per sale. It is as simple as that. But really, why you should choose SiteBuilders Affiliate Program?
- Incredible Payouts: Drive potential clients into your sales funnel and convert them to get paid high commissions. Sitebuilder has 200% higher payouts than any other website builder!
- High Conversions: Sitebuilders affiliate program is growing rapidly making its network known and making conversions rates sky high.
SiteBuilders Pro’s and Con’s Discussed Briefly
SiteBuilder is an amazing website builder for all amateurs who are starting out to explore the world of online business or just starting out their websites. But for someone who has partial or somewhat an edge towards advanced website development – may find this builder too basic for their needs. But let’s dissect more and see the things we like and dislike about Sitebuilder.
The Best Features:
- Social Booster – Managing your social media marketing and management tools within the interface so you’re in complete control!
- E-Commerce integration at a very low cost
- The built-in stats tab will allow you to nurture your traffic and help you analyze your bounce rates, average visit duration, regional statistics and so on so forth.
Areas That Need Improvement
- The builder doesn’t support advanced options for the user with experience who needs quick solutions.
- E-Commerce options are limited and need more customizable options.
- Interface for mobile and tablet optimization needs to be improved.
- More payment options have to be added.
Utilizing the Free-Version First
Buying yourself a new car? You would want to test-drive it first. Just like that, with Sitebuilder, the free version is four steps away from publishing your website as soon as you edit it. It offers decent functionalities but few downsides too as well.
It doesn’t offer you a private domain and will feature pop-ups and ads by SiteBuilder in it. But when you can get a free website up in minutes, you can manage with that.
Also, the paid plans aren’t that costly – as you can easily manage to purchase one for as low as $4.99/monthly.
The Final Verdict
From a 360 perspective, SiteBuilder is powerful and flexible to use. The interface takes you on a journey with step-by-step guidance on how you can optimize the look of your website. The templates and editable tools are straightforward and intuitive to use. Their affiliate programs are the ones to watch out for maximizing your sales and lead generation funnel. However, few of the downsides include not having advanced options to customize your mobile and tablet layouts.
Also, the options given to you for adding elements can be a bit daunting for beginners as a lot of you may not be familiar with HTML embedding and other code related additions.
If you’re looking for more help and visual guidance, go through SiteBuilders Youtube Channel. They have created an explainer video for your feasibility.
SimpleSite Site Builder Review
Adobe Muse Website Builder Review
Big Cartel Website Builder Review
Zenfolio Website Builder Review
Intuitive and easy to use website editor that will suit most business needs
Flexible website builder, focused on speed, simplicity, and ease of use
Easy to use editor, excellent price, awesome features.