Gmail CRM software pieces: review
Comparison Reviews by Industry Experts
Gmail is one of the mailing software pieces and it is used by over 1.5 billion people globally. That means you send or receive at least one letter a week or, more likely, dozens of them every day. Using Gmail, we also plan our meetings, acquire and save connexion, make schedules, build opportunities & maintain relationships. Some part of us also uses online documents created by Gmail Company and a large part of our work has shifted from being stored on computers to online storage. With so many informational workflows, it would be nice to connect a CRM piece to those, tying everything up through one shell. We are considering the best Gmail CRM pieces in this review that might be thine helpers in this.
List of best CRM tools for Gmail
If you don’t know what CRM is, the simple explanation would be: ‘it is a software able to boost sales, increase client relationship level & increase up-sales + cross-sales to existing clients rather than to spend thine time on work to obtain new clients (but work with new clients is also simplified and automated)’.
Today, we have picked such 5 best CRM pieces to review: Streak, HubSpot, Copper, PipeDrive & Zoho.
1. Streak CRM for Gmail
CRM that integrates with Gmail called Streak is fully integrated CRM software done by 1 of the market leaders of online CRM pieces. The Streak CRM add-on for Gmail is not anything like a separate bar prompting you to tab-switch to use, as it is plunged straight inside of the Gmail inbox you’re using. Using it, you can have optionality of generation leads + pipelines, customize thine workflows, have a capturing of data, view the minutiae of thine connexion and assigned activity to them (as well as earned income and the result of all of their actions like points of connexion or letters/campaigns) right in thine inbox of Gmail without superfluous actions. This is facilitated software that has nearly the same appearance as Gmail and it has a very small learning curve. Generally, it gives in so many ways an organic extension for thine workflow. And the very likable part – it has free optionality, in addition to Professional and Enterprise.
- Anyone can start using Gmail as a CRM. For natural persons and tiny businesses operating from home, free optionality will be a fairly nice start.
- Organization of pipeline of actions after you add Streak to Gmail.
- Facilitated and does not require a steep learning curve.
- Gmail Streak extension does not have a fantastic power in functionality that other software may offer, if not to say, it is primitive.
- Slow load speed will not be affected too positively even if you upgrade thine PC or Internet speed connection.
- Some utilizers of Streak CRM Gmail may find this interface overcomplicated in the CRM software’s desire to give a vaster list of opportunities.
- Basic features of this CRM with Gmail integration are given for free to anyone, including companies with any number of utilizers.
- ‘Professional’ package requires 49 dollars a month (with annual billing) for every utilizer.
- ‘Enterprise’ package requires 129 dollars per month (annual billing) for each utilizer.
2. Hubspot CRM Gmail software
This is a bright example of a sidebar integration option of CRM inside of thine working shell. It means, CRM integrated with Gmail does not live inside of inbox and a lot of actions and info are seen on the right panel of the working window. This company is one of the leaders in the industry of CRM software (yes, it also delivers offline CRM solutions to a large number of multi-sized companies — you may have heard about Salesforce CRM software with huge integration abilities).
The features of this CRM with Gmail software are:
- Optimized email tracking
- Customizable templates for emails
- Outreach is automated
- A very simple scheduler for meetings
- Pipeline of sales
- Access from most popular today mobile platforms.
- It’s a big name of a big company that knows how to create workable and strong products that bring use.
- This CRM company offers free optionality of its product, with any number of free utilizers.
- Track visitors on your website.
- You can store up to 1 million contact records (these include management of deals, sales, email tracking & others).
- It has a module of ticketing.
- A conversation bot is here, too.
- Email scheduling and templates.
- Many offered pieces of functionality of this CRM inside Gmail are actually not that flamboyant. So, in order to boost in every channel, you still have to resort to paid CRM apps in such directions as marketing & sales (taking into account scaling-up in the future).
- There is no integrated free marketing platform in this CRM software.
- You cannot track more than 200 emails monthly in free optionality. Upgrade for more.
- A free option for any number of utilizers.
- Should you want to buy additional platforms (like marketing, sales & service) – they will cost you 50 dollars per utilizer per month each (with monthly billing).
- CMS functionality costs 300 dollars a month.
- The All-inclusive Starter pack comes for $113 per utilizer per month.
All billing is built on a monthly basis.
3. Copper Gmail CRM integration software
With the Copper CRM software, you will have a feeling like you’re working in G Suite – because this CRM was completely built using Google Material Design features.
What this software will do for you? Logs, contact management, tracking emails, all events are automatically recorded – including calls and emails, creation of productivity records. All you’re doing with this CRM software is focusing on what is of utmost importance for you – building relationships with clients, not slicing off a large chunk of time for boring iterating things that have to be done every day.
- It has integration with Gmail inside of the sidebar but offers thorough experience, not just some occasional points of connection with features as you might have encountered with in other side-bar-integrated products.
- Gmail guys directly recommend Copper CRM to use.
- As it does not have full in-window integration with Gmail, this CRM software will offer you much tab-switching activity if you wanna use it fully.
- Thanks to the fact it is made easy and light, this CRM is not as functional as other CRM products and also requires a steep learning degree from utilizers.
- It does not offer its utilizers a free plan, only paid ones.
- $19 for basic subscription.
- $49 for professional and $119 for Business.
All billing is annual. There is a 14-day trial period, with no credit card required.
4. Pipedrive Gmail tool
This is another sidebar CRM product. It offers you pretty the same functionality as other CRM pieces covered in this article: making notes, scheduling activities, recording and analyzing the history of connexion and points of contacting with them, managing leads and sales. Even visually, it is so much close to the Copper CRM software. One big disadvantage is that there is no free plan, but only a 14-day trial period (that offers you to try all plans but the most expensive one, Enterprise).
- A set of intelligent robust features that make the core essence of CRM.
- Easy and functional drag-and-drop functionality.
- Unlimited pipelines and multiple dashboards to create.
- Slow response time of client support service.
- No free-of-charge plan (aside from 14-day trial).
- Kinda pricey compared to similar CRM software on the market.
Depending on how you bill, monthly or annually, the price changes like this (per month per 1 utilizer):
- The Essential (starting) plan comes for $15/$12.50.
- The Advanced plan comes for $29/$24.90.
- The Professional plan comes for $59/$49.90.
- The Enterprise plan comes for $99 (only annual billing).
5. Zoho best Gmail CRM tool
Zoho is often recognized as one of the best CRM software (together with CRM Agile). It is mostly developed for sales teams of small businesses. It offers full synchronization of contacts, emails & leads with inbox and offers a flamboyant line of available functionality like tracking, capturing, social media integration, managing connexion, leads & campaigns, adding a contact to a campaign or deleting it from there with ease, web-to-lead capture, calendar, sales forecasting, KPI analysis, working with multiple channels & even setting up own scoring rules (required for risky operations like giving a loan to customers).
- Up to 3 utilizers in one company may use this CRM product for free, with a limited set of features.
- This CRM Gmail does not offer native mobile marketing but it is a small flaw.
- Limited storage for all needs, including the attached files, – only 1 Gb. To increase it, you should pay 4 bucks for each 5 extra Gb per month – but this feature is only given in Standard and Professional subscriptions; in a non-paid Free one, you always have only 1 Gb.
- Most powerful and best CRM for Gmail functions aren’t available in Free subscription.
- A free one CRM in Gmail.
- Standard comes for $12 per month per utilizer.
- Professional comes for $35 per month per utilizer.
All billing is annual.
Criteria to evaluate the best CRM for Gmail considering the reviewed CRM Gmail integration tools
There are a number of criteria that CRM software has. With Gmail CRM pieces that we have just reviewed in this article, you can have the following features:
- Complete or partial integration
- Manage your connexion and pipelines
- Have nice integration with other software – like email campaign management, forecasting & analytical software
- Customer support
- Customization of processes (to a known extent), assign tasks to employees of the company (they also should use this CRM you’re assigning task through in thine communication)
- Not seldom: the unity of the interfaces of Gmail CRM software with the appearance of Google products, including a so widespread G Suite
- Low or quite low learning curves that won’t take too much time to learn how to use (not in every software, though).
Also, when you consider the issue of selecting this or that Gmail CRM software for thine Gmail account, you have to consider additional parameters like these:
- Price (that includes not only the basic price for a certain type of subscription but also the cost of additional features that you’re connecting to in CRM that are offered by this CRM software or are external solutions). Sometimes, you will have to consider such things as extra disk storage space, or widening the functionality of some modules if the existing one is too scarce for thine business goals.
- Ease of use (how much learning efforts and time will you have to spend on it & will there be any significant set-up time).
- Customer satisfaction. Well, you don’t know anything about this before you actually start using this or that CRM software. However, it is possible to read online feedback from other customers to figure out how much they are satisfied.
Conclusion about Gmail CRM software
Today, over 4 million enterprises all over the world use paid services of Gmail, including G Suite. And over 1.5 billion of free utilizers globally tell that this shell is more than just mail server. It interconnects all products of Google, paid and free, through one account, where you do actions. So, connecting to this a powerful client management software that is CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a wonderful solution for businesses that want to sell, up-sell & cross-sell more, easier, better & more automated, as it would have happened without any software for automation.
We hope that after reading this short overview, you have a more thorough understanding of CRM for Gmail software, its abilities and prices, so you can select a good one for your goals.